We work with ISL Education Lending to offer private loans to help you pay for college as well as refinance existing student loans. ISL Education Lending is a nonprofit organization with decades of student loan experience offering lower-priced loans.*
ISL Education Lending offers:
- Loans for college students.
- A loan option for parents and family members who wish to borrow on behalf of a college student.
- Multiple student loan refinance options.
In addition, they offer multiple scholarship opportunities and free college planning tools to help students and families avoid overborrowing and plan smart for life during and after college.
- All loans offered by ISL Education Lending are subject to credit approval.
- Before applying for a private loan, we encourage you to first complete the FAFSA, or Free Application for Federal Student Aid. You should also work with your college financial aid office to explore and exhaust all sources of student financial aid before seeking a private student loan.
*AIM Credit Union is compensated by ISL Education Lending for the referral of student loan customers.
All applicants must:
- Be a member or become a member of AIM Credit Union. Not a member? In order to qualify for a student loan with AIM Credit Union, you need to become a member first. Become a member here.
- Be of majority age pursuant to applicable law at the time of application or be an emancipated minor.
- Not have defaulted on any private or government student loan.
- Be attending any nonprofit, Title IV eligible, degree-granting, regionally accredited college or university or nonprofit school of nursing.
- Be accepted, enrolled or attending on at least a half-time basis, as defined by the school, and be making satisfactory academic progress in an eligible academic program.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States. Cosigner(s) must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States and must reside in the United States. Military addresses are considered U.S. addresses if designated as an APO or FPO.